It’s one of the worst parts of the year, the wait for the F1 season to start again.
Free time never seemed so boring as when you’re not trying to work your errands around a race weekend.
Here’s a few ideas to keep you occupied for the next 50 days (not counting at all).
- Distract yourself with new hobbies.
- Invest in another sport for the time being
- Stalk Daniel Ricciardo’s workout videos
- Try to imitate said videos
- Fail and wonder if you’re going to survive to see the 2017 season
- Plan a trip
- Make new friends
- Stalk some other drivers
- Contemplate if your stalking has gone too far
- Frame your restraining order
- Start a book series
- Learn a new skill
- Did I mention crying?
- Spend time with friends and family
- Collect some memes
- Read some fan fiction *not recommended for those with weak hearts*
- Invest your time in something worthwhile – wristband in honour of the lovely Bradley Lowery
- You could also watch the various other motor sports. Too many to list. Crash.net have a pretty cool list going on.
As you may (or may not) have been able to tell, a lot of those were just to take the piss. I have taken the raceless opportunity to try and learn French/Italian as well as starting to go back to the gym.
Just over a month to go before Formula 1 is back. We can do this!
So for now…